RHB Banking Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Bancassurance Associate Programme (Southern Region) - December Intake position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Bancassurance Associate Programme (Southern Region) - December Intake
- To obtain all the required license and complete required trainings for readiness as a PB Bancassurance
- Understand various type of life-insurance products by Tokio Marine Life Insurance Malaysia Bhd under the exclusive Bancassurance Partnership between RHB Bank and Tokio Marine.
- Learn to sell a wide range of banca products to existing and prospective customer
- Work closely with SM Banca, Branch Manager and Regional Sales Heads on sales activities, promotion and campaigns
- To obtain all the required license and complete the training during the BA Programme Period.
- To execute sales plan to engage customers and promote Bancassurance Banking products
- Fresh graduate with a degree (any field) with minimum of 2nd class lower
- Passed the RHB Competency Assessment
- Keen to pursue a career in finance sector (Sales)
- Good verbal and written community skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skill
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either