Biocon Sdn Bhd Vacancies Associate Manager - IT
Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate Manager - IT position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Manage the key areas for IT department
• Lead a team to ensure that all routine IT operate seamlessly
• Collaborate with vendors, employees and IT staffs to provide technical solutions
, oversee and perform troubleshooting when required
• Participate in any IT projects. Analyse, plan and propose for the new infra/upgradation to the IT manager
• Involve in ISMS implementation, SOP, Audits and other regulatory requirements
• Liaise with Corporate IT team and ensure support and implementation of site initiatives as appropriate
• Sourcing and negotiate with the relevant vendors with proper commercial comparison
• Resolve inquiries, problems, complaints or emergencies affecting availability of IT infrastructure
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Networking or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in the related field.
• Experienced in managing and leading a team with at least 5 senior executives / assistant managers
• Possess knowledge to support high availability architecture with the relevant HANDS ON experience in :
o Documentation (Asset listing, networking diagram, architecture diagram)
o Familiar with Virtualization, especially VMware, Microsoft hypervisor environment
o Familiar with network design and know how to configure both Cisco firewall and switches /routers
o Familiar with Windows server administration for 2012,2016,2019 , including DNS/DHCP/Active Directory
o Familiar with backup/restore strategy and know how to deploy the backup policies from the backup server (Veritas NetBackup )
o Understand the Network Access Control (NAC) and Proxy/Content gateway filtering
o Familiar with Ruckus Wireless solution
o Familiar with SAN Storage, Blade Server and HCI
o Familiar with MPLS/Lease Line connectivity
• Sound knowledge in VDI is preferable
• Good communication skills, able to work effectively in a team environment. Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skill is a must
• Familiar with both software and hardware Video Conferencing infrastructure (Boardroom , Auditorium , training room )
• Passionate, responsible, and highly commit to the work is required .
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.