Vistra Corporate Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Associate, Client Accounting position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including meeting the various deadlines and prompt response to client’s queries.
- Prepare full set of accounts, unaudited financial statements and XBRL.
- Liaison between client and TOD for any payment processing required.
- Responsible for portfolio billing and collection, including creating invoices in VP
- Any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Supervise a small team of 2 to 3 members.
- Degree in Finance and/or Accounting or an equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an audit environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge of MYOB, Xero accounting software would be advantage.
- Good and fluency written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in book keeping and IFRS.
- Knowledge of MYOB and Xero accounting software is a plus.
- Independent, self-motivated and energetic team player.
- Adaptable to a fast changing environment.
- High professional integrity and strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise with clients.
- Excellent and effective communication skills to liaise with senior management, peers and subordinates.
- Meticulous and multitasking.
- Able to work under pressure.
- A good team player and able to work with other teams / departments.
- Able and willing to provide guidance to Assistant or Senior Assistant and share with peers.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.