Tenby Southern Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Teacher (National Primary) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Any relevant Degree qualification or Diploma in Education.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Assistant Teacher
- Previous experience working in an early childhood centre or related field is an added advantage.
- Creative, inspiring, patient, resourceful and energetic.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Is committed to wider aspects of school life and learning including developing students' life skills to support development and growth.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years employment history.
The school works with relevant agencies to establish and maintain systems to protect children. We are responsible for ensuring the welfare, health and well-being of all children and young people. We create a vigilant organisational culture which monitors and prioritises the safeguarding of children and young people above all considerations.
Tenby International School Setia EcoHill in Semenyih commenced operation in September 2016, offering an international student-centred programme for students from Early Years up to the Secondary levels, focusing on the development of responsible learners who are both independent and creative thinkers. Both the Primary and Secondary schools are located on a 14-acre purpose-built campus, with a capacity for 1800 students, which is equipped with modern teaching and learning facilities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.