Valiram is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Store Manager - Godiva JPO position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Recruit, Train, Develop store teams.
- Function as a resource and leader providing product, sales & customer service expertise.
- Conducts on-the-job training & role modeling and deliver the ultimate customer experience.
- Strategize with leadership to develop & execute store action plans to drive store productivity.
- Develop sales, KPI and labor plans by store by day.
- Partner with Head of Operations to develop & implement a Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Develops Merchandising Flow processes and procedures.
- Writes & owns store communications.
- Manage Store maintenance issues.
- Order and manage inventory of store supplies.
- Continuously improves operational performance in stores while considering consistency and the needs of the total store. Actively seeks, identifies and implements internal and external operational best practices.
- Identifies visual operational opportunities that simplify in-store execution.
- Work is normally performed in a typical retail outlet work environment.
- Required to work retail operation hours according to scheduled shift.
- 3-5 years of retail experience for Assistant Store Managers; store management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective business partnerships.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven organizational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively.
- Ability to analyze situations and resolve issues with innovation and creativity.
- Ability to challenge and influence operational processes.
- Tries new ideas, takes calculated risks, and encourages others to do the same, as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.