LOVISA PTY LTD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Store Manager | City Square position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for managing the Stylists and help support the Store Manager. You will be motivating and influencing the team to help achieve the stores targets and keep the store look inviting to our customers. Loving a bright, energetic environment is vital to enjoy working in Lovisa stores, along with having an exceptional customer service. All Lovisa team are trained thoroughly by our State and Regional Managers to help achieve teams short/long-term goals.
- Ongoing training, mentoring and support for personal and career growth.
- Fantastic discounts.
- Incentives galore.
- Ear piercing training.
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement!
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Are you an existing Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor with experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Do you have experience in delivering and driving targets? (KPI’s)
- You possess strong time management and organizational skills
- You thrive off challenge and reward
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior management/Supervisor experience for a retailer or hospitality
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- A Passion for retail and fashion!
If you are seeking a fast paced and exciting successful career with a variety of continued opportunities and with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Join us today!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.