Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant QA Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Leads the resolution of customer and internal issues regarding product quality, with the aim of achieving zero defects;
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.8D methodology);
- Leads the resolution of internal non-conforming materials through the use of advanced quality tools and problem solving techniques while adhering to established policies and procedures;
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost;
- Update customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests;
- Inform quality management team regarding customer feedback and expectations on product’s quality;
- Interfaces with Product Management & Process Development Engineering in Stage Gate process for transfer of newly commercialized products to high volume manufacture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing or any related engineering field;
- 3 – 5 years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in semiconductor or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes. Competent in problem solving techniques such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc.;
- Knowledge of test methodology and equipment including a thorough understanding of the effects of test variability;
- Possess experience in inspection of welding / powder coating / painting in fabrication of semiconductor / wafer fab added advantage;
- In-depth knowledge in semiconductor best practice and industrial quality standards;
- Be able to read product and component drawings and specifications, including hands-on experience in measuring instruments in the inspection of parts.
Our talented global team is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions at the lowest total cost of ownership – enabling our customers to keep their commitments and stand out in their markets. Our expertise is in design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. Our suite of solutions spans the entire product lifecycle – from design, through to delivery and after-market support.
By understanding the unique complexity of each customer’s business, we develop customized solutions that drive product innovation, cost savings, supply chain efficiencies and improved time-to-market.
We offer our customers an extremely efficient global network including 10 strategically located specialized centers of excellence focused on meeting our customers’ needs. This strategic network provides our customers with the flexibility they need to respond quickly to changes in end-market demand. Our customer portfolio spans the enterprise, communications, consumer, aerospace and defense, industrial, alternative energy and healthcare end-markets
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.