Country View Resources Sdn Bhd Vacancies Assistant Project Engineer
Country View Resources Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in project filing system and maintain project records, correspondences and documents.
- In-charge of incoming/outgoing technical related documents.
- Examinate bi-weekly and monthly progress reports and billing reports for the management.
- Liaise with subcontractor/nominated subcontractor/consultant in technical matter.
- Monitoring contractor or supplier’s material/method statement submission.
- Liaise with consultant on technical matters.
- Assist clerk of work to obtain any information required that relate to the particular project.
- Drawing checking and supersede drawing with latest revision.
- Aid any site problems and propose mitigation solution that may arise from time to time.
- Managing project-related document, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Examine work complies with legal requirements and health & safety legislation, update any shortfalls observed to the attention of the Project Manager.
- Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably 3 years working experience in supervision and coordination of construction activities.
- Familiarity with QLASSIC/CONQUAS.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.