Allied Precision Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Production Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for planning and execution of production to meet customers' requirements for product quality and delivery timeliness
- Monitoring day to day operations issue and work closely with cross function to resolve the issue
- Prepare production documents such as standard operating procedures, inventory report and productivity reports
- Manage the material requirements planning by taking into account the sales forecast, production plan and production capacity
- To drive and seek improvement in manpower productivity, materials usage and value improvement projects
- Oversight of staff appraisal and supervision system.
- Responsible for production inventory
- Maintain the manufacturing regulatory compliances in accordance to ISO
- Must be bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Experience in metal stamping industrial is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
We provide integrated manufacturing services ranging from design and product development prototyping, tool and die fabrication, production and mechanical sub-assembly services to cater to the different needs of our customers who are mainly in the computer and computer peripherals industries. We offer mechanical sub-assembly services by combining the metal parts produced by us with such other parts designated by our customers to form a semi-finished product. Our vertically integrated services have enabled us to be more responsive to the needs of our customers, ensuring a cost-effectiveness and just-in-time delivery services.
People are the cornerstone of our businesses. One of our most important and fundamental responsibilities lies in respecting and protecting the rights of all employees. Creating an environment where every employee can maintain both physical and mental health is essential to ensuring that they can maximise their potential.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.