Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ASSISTANT PLANNER/PLANNER EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To monitor and manage customer order fulfilment.
- To build close relationship with customer and understand their demand patent.
- To analyze and manage forecast vs PO accuracy.
- To check and verify customer PO details (unit price, qty order and terms) are as agreement.
- To plan and manage production planning and scheduling to fulfil On Time Delivery
- To monitor and manage material planning and update Clear to Build status.
- To upload system demand for LRP run with result checking and root cause findings.
- To create Manufacturing Order and picklist for production.
- To work with production and buyer team closely to monitor and manage production plan vs actual.
- To collaborate with engineering, buyer, production & QC on Engineering Change Order material.
- To prepare reports for production plan vs actual, customer order vs delivery.
- To keep track of the inventory movement and analysis.
- To developing formulation to simplify & create efficiency in data analysis & reporting.
- To assist in system demand loading & LRP run result checking and root cause findings.
- To assist in production planning and scheduling of respective project.
- To assist in MO and picklist checking.
- To assist in keep track of the inventory movement and analysis.
- To assist in material planning base on BOM.
- To assist in production process understanding vs impact on cycle time and production output.
- To assist in developing formulation to simplify & create efficiency in data analysis & reporting.
- To assist in keep track documentation of customer order and demand.
Planner Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes and BOM
- Experience in Production & Material Planning
- Experience in any ERP or MRP system
- Experience in create report and presentation
- Computer Literacy especially in excel
- Attention to Detail & Accuracy
- Ability in communication, collaboration & problem solving
- Ability to drive team to meet deadlines
- With Stress Management Skills
- A team player
- Teachable and open for new skill and ideas
- Experience in automation production will be given priority
- Computer Literacy especially in excel.
- Enjoy analysis work.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
- Teachable and open for new skill and ideas.
- Able to communicate in basic English in verbal and written.
- Able to work in stress environment.
- A team player.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in related field.
- At least 5-year(s) of working experience in purchasing/supply chain, major on electronics (PCBA) commodities.
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Candidate with purchasing/sourcing background under the EMS environment will have added advantage.
We Are One of the Malaysia Based Contract Manufacturer (CM) Specialize In The EMS SMT Manufacturing And Box Built Assembly Of Electronical Products In The Field Of Wireless Communication.
We were established in 2010
Group Established 1996
Paid Up Capital RM 20 Million
Factory Area 150,000 Sq Ft
Quality System ISO9001 & 14001 ISO13485:2003
Total Staff Strength: 300
To support its business expansion, we invite dynamic, committed, self-motivated and qualified candidates to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.