Ananas Premium Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager (Plantation) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To manage daily operation of Plantation Estate independently.
- Support Director to develop and implement new business development.
- Develop and implement business strategies and action plan.
- Implement continuous improvement measures and best practices towards Operations excellence.
- Coordinate workflows and monitor workers’ activities
- Inspect and maintain proper records of the activities in the plantation estate.
- Ensure good agricultural practices and compliance to the Company’s policies & procedures.
- Manage the overall Operations functions which include Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, office and warehouse security, events management and business development.
- Annual budgeting planning and administration control, and ensure objectives are met.
- Preparation of all relevant reports/records of the plantation.
- Keep good relations with business partners, suppliers, logistics & warehouse operators and continuously seeking best commercial terms for the Company.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experiences, with at least 2 years in supervisory functions.
- Preferably a candidate who possess at least a Diploma in Agricultural Science/ Forestry / Plantation Management / Forestry or related discipline.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin with strong writing & presentation skills will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of labour law, estate environment and safety requirements will be an advantage.
- Understand flows of plantation information for management and reporting.
- Possess strong business and commercial acumen and is a fast thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to build and lead teams, train, mentor and develop staff.
- Preference for good working knowledge on field maintenance.
- Self-initiated, highly motivated and goal- driven.
- Initiative leadership and inter-personnel skills.
- Experience in MD2 Pineapples planting is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel.
Ananas Premium Sdn Bhd establish since 2015.
We are a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
Friendly work environment with opportunities for personal growth
Exposure to wide variety in plantation industries
We work as a team and find solution together
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.