OSI Optoelectronics is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager– NPI & Test position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Thorough understanding of X-Ray baggage scanning equipment technology.
- Hands on experience on Laser scan image processing equipment.
- Should have developed Test Systems used for PCBA’s used in X-Ray & Laser scan equipment
- Lead, support, organize and motivate the team of NPI engineers effectively, accountable for the delivery of all NPI projects
- Engage with the teams responsible for NPI, Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing to meet objectives and ensure delivery of projects
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations, and adhering to established operating parameters
- Handshake with Sustaining team, Safe Launch Monitoring (1st 3 Production lots)
- Responsible for new technology, package and process qualification.
- Responsible for ensuring proper execution and documentation of design for manufacturing (DFM) and Design for test (DFT) through the use of appropriate tools;
- Responsible for coordinating pre-production build and provide build status update to customers
- Responsible for providing technical support in production line setup, ensuring all the tools and fixtures are available for the various built in accordance to the project schedule and planning.
- Experience in the Technology Transfer Design and Development of Test Fixtures for testing various types of PCBAs with Lab view or Visual Basic for
- Medical Products
- Security products
- Vehicle classification products
- Gaming products
- Flat panel X ray Detector products
- Experience in creation of validation protocols for software used on all medical products
- Failure analysis of components used on all the PCBAs of security products and coordination with design team to find the solution
- Equivalent part identification for obsolete components and validation of new components and getting approval from Design Team
- Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from reputed university, with at least 20 Years of Experience in Electronic Product Development Industry including 5 years of experience in managerial capacity
- Good understanding of PCBA process, technology trends and electronics fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence multi-disciplines / functional groups to achieve desired results.
As one of the largest manufacturers of standard and custom photodiode and optical sensors, we deliver engineering design support and manufacturing capabilities that include products for use in:
- Aerospace and Defense
Test & Measurement
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.