Ambition Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Logistics position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is one of the leading players in industrial goods, offering great opportunities for internal growth through a fast paced environment. They are currently expanding their operations and is looking for a supply chain professional to apply to the Assistant Manager, Logistics position
- Coordinate and manage logistics and shipping by coordinating with 3PLs and select carriers for domestic and international movement of products
- Liaison for internal stakeholders between logistics, customer service department & production facilities
- Ensure compliance with all federal guidelines and group regulations, customs, MIDA and all other related government departments for import/export activities
- Analysis and evaluation on carriers to ensure cost optimization and effectiveness of logistic function
- Support negotiation of ocean freight & road transport pricing
- Maintain accurate freight cost data for data analysis
- At least a bachelor's degree/professional degree in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent
- Excellent command in English, Malay & Mandarin to deal with import/export stakeholders
- 4-6 year(s) of working experience in Logistics and international freight coordination
- Proficient knowledge in Excel and system usage
- Driven, result oriented individuals will have a significant advantage
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Vern Zhiang at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.