Pearl Discovery Development Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager, Finance position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for monthly journals including accounting schedules;
- Responsible for cash management and treasury matters;
- Prepare prevailing statutory returns for review by Finance Manager;
- Oversee the AP and AR team members;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly account closing;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements well as ensuring compliance with statutory and accounting regulations;
- Maintain all financial transactions in the Accounting software;
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy / Professional qualification in Accounting (ACCA/CPA) or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience, with ideal exposure to financial reporting
- Good understanding of MFRS and relevant Accounting Standards
- Familiar to property, real estate, or construction sector
- Knowledge in IFCA is added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Positive and pro-active attitude towards problem-solving
- Able to work in a fast and dynamic environment
Pacific Star Development Limited is engaged in real estate investment management and development. The Company has acquired both extensive regional network as well as a solid background in development management, counting among its past investments the mixed-use project, Pavilion, in Kuala Lumpur. The Company is developing Puteri Cove Residences and Quayside which is a freehold waterfront mixed-use development comprising over 660 luxury apartments.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.