EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Manager - Finance position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist the Group Finance Manager in the management of the operation and integrity of the Accounts and Finance Department, in particular monthly reporting, internal controls and compliances, auditing, taxation and treasury function.
- To ensure the company complies with Company Act, GST Act/SST Act, Income Tax Act, and any other statutory obligation and meets the respective filing deadline.
- To assist in the management of the operation and integrity of the Accounts and Finance Department, in particular monthly reporting, auditing, taxation and treasury function.
- To prepare and update Company policies and procedures, and compliance to internal control and relevent laws and regulations.
- To prepare the budget and reporting the performance of Company vs budget.
- To review and update the costing system and ensure the costing results are accurate.
- To review and ensure the external and internal audits, tax and secretarial matters are properly undertaken and administered.
- To prepare Group Financial consodilation in accurate and timely manner.
- To develop and build team capability for supporting the continuous organizational growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field or in manufacturing industry or audit firm is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
- Knowledge and Skill(s): Good Knowledge on Accounting principles or tax, Good knowledge on costing concept and cost analysis, Good knowledge on internal controls and compliance with laws and regulations, Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills, Meticulous attention to detail with organizational skills, Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, Able to manage, supervise and motivate finance team member to ensure positive work performance, Demonstrate positive work attitude, team player and able to work independently, Excellent report-writing and communication.
- Computer skil(s): MS Excel, MS Words, MS Power Point, etc
- Language(s): English and Malay
- Mobility: As when needed
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- This is a permanent job
- This is a 5 day work week job
- Medical & Insurance benefits provided
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.