Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant, Loss Prevention position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assisting executive for the SAP data extraction for CDC Variance report and analysis.
- Assisting on the Incident Report (IR) summary to update to Finance Department to charge out
- Assisting on the communications to the stores for investigations and requesting for more evidences.
- Assisting on the RESEND coordination with affected parties in case of wrongly delivered items.
- Updating the Online Dashboard with the daily investigations activity to be visible to all interested parties.
- Synchronising tickets closures in between the Dashboard and the Help Desk Porta
- Ensuring the aging between tickets opened and closure within window time
- Hard to solve cases or critical issues to be escalated to superior straight away.
- Responsible to open up IR to charge out responsible party upon investigation findings.
- Performing official communications trough emails to all stakeholders on the IR raised
- Responsible on the IR filing and archive
- Disputes to be escalated to superior.
- Conduct floor Audits on regular basis
- Perform other job-related duties as and when requested by Superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work on night shifts and in Public Holidays.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.