EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Leader/Leader Security Guard position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To supervise and enforce all security procedures.
- Daily check Security Report Book.
- Daily patrol and monitor factory area.
- To check patrol clocking record.
- To control the traffic flow during fire evacuation.
- Monitoring and enforcing of security guards including guard agency job performance and discipline.
- Conduct briefing / training related to daily activities especially for replacement of Security Guard Agency.
- To observe safety rules and Safe Work Procedures.
- To highlight unsafe conditions in preventing accident / accident.
- To report any accident / incident within the premises.
- Some administration jobs.
- SPM/Diploma in Security Management
- Normal Working Hours - 5 days a week
- Have own transport
- At least 2 years working experience in security guard environment
- Computer literate
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.