Chin Sam Chiap Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant IT Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work closely with the IT Manager and assist the tasks that assigned.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision in a diverse environment and function effectively.
- Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for improvement.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and plan for future requirements and improvements
- Lead, manage and supervise team to deliver excellent support service, and ensure projects are being carried out and implemented accordingly.
- Work with the process owners and users to implement IT-related systems to ensure it meets the project objective and schedule.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Identify training needs and conduct in-house training to users for continuous improvement in relation to IT-related systems.
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Ensure all IT related inventory and software licensing control is in place. Develop and ensure preventive maintenance of IT-related equipment plans are scheduled, implemented, and evaluated.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are implemented as per specification and according to the agreed timeline.
- Proactively review, identify, and resolve all IT related issues, coordinate support actions and initiate alternative solutions ensuring compliance with business control measures within a stipulated time.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experiences in IT Related/Warehousing environment.
- Good communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and adequate time management ensuring on-time delivery.
- Possess own transport and able to travel
- Proactive working attitude, pleasant personality and honest
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.