Sunway Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant - Customer Service (3 Months Contract - Location at Sunway Big Box) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Encourage new membership sign up by promoting at strategic locations in the mall
- To recruit Sunway Pals members based on set KPI
- Update of members information in membership database
- Assist new member enrollment and issue memberships cards
- Maintain customer relationship by providing program and service information, attend to inquiries
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the members and merchants complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction; and following up to ensure resolution
- Maintains members’ complaints records by updating information in the database
- Counter weekly inventory
- Prepare, compile and submit weekly reports
- Campaign Management
- Assist in monthly promotion campaign
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Required skill(s): Like to work with people, provide customer service, and communication Skill.
- Minimun 1 year of experiences in Customer Service will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work shift hours between 10am to 10pm, 6 days a week.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Selangor, Maluri.
- After 3 months contract - based on performances will have opportunity to be converted to permanent employee.
- Time management
- Verbal communication skills
- Customer service
- Willingness to learn product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Sunway believes that sustainability is the key to building enduring communities. Our unique Build-Own-Operate business model powers the growth of the sustainable integrated townships of Sunway City in Selangor, Sunway City Ipoh and Sunway Iskandar in Johor, which span 5,000 acres.
Our three public-listed companies—Sunway Berhad, Sunway Construction, and Sunway REIT, with a combined market capitalisation of RM 15 billion—form a real-estate value chain that exemplifies socially responsible business practices, evidenced by their listing on the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index.
At Sunway, we are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), and continue to align our business strategies to meet the needs of our communities in line with the SDG agenda. The Jeffrey Sachs Center on Sustainable Development, established at Sunway University in 2016, serves as a hub for the education and advancement of sustainability across Southeast Asia. The Center is the first of its kind in Asia. Through the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, we provide disadvantaged and deserving young adults access to quality education by disbursing scholarships exceeding RM330 million as of 2017.
We also consider our Environmental, Economic, and Social (EES) impact in our everyday business decisions – from our policies and social initiatives to day-to-day operations – so that we deliver enduring growth for thriving communities. In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility, Excellence.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.