Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Cost Accountant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Prepare sales contribution report , accrual selling expenses, Forex impact on contract rate vs invoice rate
- Prepare monthly prepayment and others accrual schedule
- Responsible for fixed assets documentation
- Generate stock count report and update variances in system
- Perform stock reconcilitation
- Credit control including credit release, application of export insurance and etc.
- Monitor sales contract conclusion in system
- Prepare monthly and yearly statistics report for Malaysia Statistics Department
- Analyze monthly manufacturing order variances
- Maintain customer master and vendor master
- Prepare audit schedule for auditor and taxation
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing environment is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.