Linocraft Printers Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Continuous Improvement Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- MULTINATIONAL LISTED COMPANY
- MEDICAL BENEFITS
- YEARLY PERFORMANCE & SALARY REVIEW
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- TRAINING PROVIDED
- SPORT CLUB
- Implement processes improvements project using DMAIC, PDCA etc. methodology.
- Contribute to the 5s initiative to ensure that improvements are sustained and entrenched within the business.
- Find ways to eliminate wastefulness in production processes.
- Perform weekly Gemba walk to promote 5s to ensure factory GMP.
- Reducing production losses and yield losses and increase productivity applying Kaizen workshop.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager will strategically implement lean.
- Manufacturing to continually improve the production process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering Mechanical or related.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certificate and at least 5 years related experience are required for this position.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing by implementing 5s, Kaizen, 7QC tools, TPM etc.
- Experience of lean manufacturing tools and statistical process control.
- Able to travel when required.
- Required language(s): Mandarin and English.
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin is a must as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking technicians.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.