Claytan Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assistant Accountant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Finalysis monthly accounts and prepare monthly management reports.
- Managing cashflow.
- Prepare budget and forecast.
- To review and verify all payment, journal and invoices.etc.
- Handle tax-computation, year-end stock-take, annual audit.
- To monitor and maintain junior accounting staff.
- Ensuring the effectiness and efficient function of Accounts Department.
- Candidate must posses a Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ or Professional qualification.
- Posses minimum 4 years of related working experience preferable in manufactufing environment.
- Able to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- Mature, pro-active, dynamic and with serious commitments to work.
Bringing together the aesthetic of traditional craftsmanship with the efficient of modern technology from the East and West, the CLAYTAN GROUP has achieved the quality standards of various international bodies plus the prestigious MS ISO 9002. Today, with the strengths of thousands of dedicated professionals and employees, well-organised demand and supply chains network and established international market in over 20 countries across all continentals, the CLAYTAN GROUP is one of the most experienced and diversified ceramics supermarkets in Malaysia.
In line with our quest for competitive improvement and internationalization program, we invite following professionals and specialist to join us as:
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.