Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Assembly Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Reviewing the production schedule planned by material and production planners.
- To review daily production reports.
- To consolidate and raise the purchase requisition on the indirect production materials for the manager's approval.
- To analyze the troubleshoot daily process problem.
- Initiate ideas for improving process efficiency.
- To ensure that the setup operation and inspection processes are done according to specified procedures and instructions.
- To ensure training and guidance to section/line leaders are carried out according to the operation standards.
- To monitor and ensure that the product is operating in accordance with the operation standard and the aspect of safety.
- Resolve any unforeseen disruption that occurred during production.
- Mature and pleasant personality with highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Articulate, confident, result oriented and able to work independently under pressure.
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field is an added advantage.
- Paid sick leave
- Free parking
- Career development
- Work Life Balance
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.