Monitor ERP System Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Area Sales Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Location: Selangor, KL & Johor Bahru
- Continuously managing and building both a direct sales and partner sales pipeline at dedicated region and area assigned by company.
- Manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business.
- Search and recommending new sales lead from cool calls and other sources, e.g. local association, community group and business network.
- To manage sales demos arrangement and conduct sales demos to customers.
- Building both a direct sales and partner sales pipeline.
- Support and enable the local regional partners to sell Monitor ERP solutions into the market as independently as possible.
- To support and liaison any joint marketing activities (such as roadshows, webinars, conferences, meetups, lunch-and-learns) directly, and with partners to build pipeline.
- Enable sales activities at the field and regional level to close direct and partner sourced and influenced deals.
- Any other sales activities and initiatives related functions may be determined by the top management from time to time.
- Any relevant education in Diploma or Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Software / Solution / Service Sales Experience.
- Have strong partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders in the SME Manufacturing industry in Malaysia.
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales working experience in manufacturing industry and SME industry.
- Direct customer sales experience, or selling direct to ISVs experience highly desirable.
- Experience of working with Global Systems Integrators, Regional SIs, Resellers and ISVs is an advantage.
- Have experience in positioned winning sales strategy and sales value proposition development.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster sales funnel and sales pipeline in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding the customers’ needs in manufacturing industry and SME industry.
- Self-motivated, independent, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, quick learner & good team player.
- Candidates should have own transport & possess valid driving license
- This position is only offered to local candidates only.
Operations also include programming, consulting, training and support within MONITOR ERP System. A professional support and training for our customers is an important part of our customer-oriented approach. The Monitor Group has approximately 280 employees and 40 of them is based in Malaysia.
We were established in the Malaysian market 2013 and are expanding by looking for new colleagues to strengthen and grow our presence in the region. There are many ERP products on the market but MONITOR has a niche where we see a big demand in SEA. We have had a great growth in the region for the past three years and we can foresee even bigger interest of ERP System for manufacturing companies in SEA.
To be part of the team, you need to be a team player that believes that the team goes before the individual. By being a member of our team, you will enjoy great opportunities for personal growth as well as career development.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Perak.