Marrybrown Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Area Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Overseeing the opening of new restaurants and the performance of existing restaurants within the assigned area. Achieve restaurants team KPI in People-development, Customer satisfactions, Sales Targets, Profit & Loss Targets etc.
- Motivating and supporting Restaurant Management Team with specific issues such as staffing, stock management, cash management, on-going training and any other operational challenges.
- Identify and encourage internal career advancement.
- Implement company business development strategies progressively within your area.
- Ensure compliance with Product & System Operation Procedure to protect the brand and company image.
- Proactive & Self-Motivator.
- Candidate must possess at least a Business related Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in managing multiple restaurants.
- Good business sense.
- Good people management, communication skills and leads by example.
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Melayu
- Computer literate & independent.
- Possess own transport and able to travel outstation.
- Able to work on shift, long hours and to work on weekends and public holidays when required.
- Those having experience in F & B field will be an added advantage.
Marrybrown Sdn Bhd was established in 1981. We are Malaysian owned and managed. Today Marrybrown is growing internationally with over 300 restaurants across Malaysia,China,Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Maldives,Africa ,Middle East & Myanmar. The popularity of the brand and the products has contributed in making it the country's largest homegrown fast food chain. Marrybrown has the infrastructure, manpower, experience and expertise of international standards. Marrybrown is listed in the Malaysia Book of Records as the First Malaysia Fast Food Franchise and listed with the Franchise Development programme under the Ministry of Entrepreneur Development Malaysia. We are pioneer member of the Malaysia Franchise Association and also a member of the Malaysian Retailer Chains Association.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Terengganu.