Tiong Nam Logistics Solutions Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Application Support Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Providing technical support to internal users and external clients when required
- Identifying and resolving technical issues as reported
- Conduct user training
- Ensuring new users of application have smooth onboarding process
- Work closely with Solution Architect & Application Development team
- Identify potential issues
- Ensure solution and application support documentation is maintained with quality and accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of MySQL database, Linux OS, Springboot Framework, Microservice
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service and relationship management experience
- Ability to explain complex ideas to user who has limited IT and system knowledge
- Junior Software Engineer is encouraged to apply
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
- 5 working days: 8:30am - 6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Annual leave max. 18 days
- Career advancement
- Positive Working Environment
- Internal/ External Training Provided
- Medical & Group Insurance Plan
Founded in 1975, Tiong Nam began as a small scale cargo business handling consolidated cargo and micro distribution within Penisular Malaysia. Today, we have evolved into one of the largest total logistics service provider in the region with a reputation for efficiency, innovation and most importantly, service par excellence.
The company's expansion began in 1978 when Tiong Nam became an incorporated enterprise and in the early 1992, where we extended our reach across the borders of Singapore and Thailand. Since then, East Malaysia and Bangkok has also been included into our trucking and warehousing network.
We have also embraced the power of 'integration' to enhance our development. This simple yet effective idea has seen us grow from a mere transportaion business to one that now includes warehousing, customs forwarding, cold room facilities, express delivery and even crane and forklift rental services. At the same time, the company has also invested heavily in IT infrastructure as well as sophisticated handling facilities and equipment for our Distribution Centre in Shah Alam to ensure our constant progress into the 21st century.
And having been listed on the KLSE since 1992, Tiong Nam Logistics Holdings Berhad consistently rides high on the Bursa Malaysia, proving that Tiong Nam had instilled confidence not only in our clients but investors too.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Shah Alam/Subang.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either