Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Application Analyst cum IT Helpdesk Support position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Attending to phone calls, self-service tickets and emails relating to IT technical issues and to escalate issues appropriately using hierarchical and functional escalation guidelines.
- Provide technical assistance and remote support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, desktop support, and applications.
- Monitor and ensure audit trail of all incidents/cases logged through the use of required tools. Manage incidents/ tickets ensuring speedy resolution within the SLA's timeframe.
- Prepare reports and statistical analysis of data mined and gathered from the ticket logging and tracking system.
- Pre-scheduled monitoring of system components such as CPU, work processes, report breaks, spools, interfaces.
- Monitoring of scheduled events such as batch jobs, background reports creation.
- Escalating or alerting critical issue to support team on failures, breakdown or unavailability of system components or report generation error.
- First level support for IT technical issue related to access and authorization.
- Preparation & submission of monitoring report.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Provide Level 1 Application Support which includes user account assistance, technical support and others for the following systems.
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Lab Information System (LIS)
- Clinical Management System (CIS)
- Finance Information System (FIS)
- Queue Management System (QMS)
- Bed Management System (BMS)
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Reporting Systems
- Documents work in the ITSM tracking tool and utilizes the Knowledge base for troubleshooting and when appropriate, dispatch.
- Participate in doing tests such as User Acceptance Test (UAT), Proof of Concept (POC), Functional Tests, Deployment Tests and any other IT Application related tests.
- Apply application/system knowledge to develop solutions to meet business/customer requirements, compare and evaluate options and recommend appropriate course of action with guidance from senior level colleagues
- At least Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Possesses an ability to practice unflappable customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear communication, professionalism, follow-up, commitment, attention to detail are mandatory.
- Knowledge on ICT Service Desk systems.
- Knowledge of standard IT administrative procedures. Added advantage if have ITIL foundation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.