Cummins Sales and Service Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Administrator Branch position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Gathers, compiles and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
• Completes data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related activities.
• Performs associate functions as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
• Responds to, or redirects, routine to complex inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
• Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
• Documents and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
• Participates as a team member on departmental related business improvement assignments and projects as needed.
• Performs other routine to complex administrative activities as needed per the established procedures of the organization and/or department.
• Taking minutes of meetings
• Required a Diploma or at least 5 years of experience
• Strong in English for both spoken and written
• Knowledge in accounts payable & receivable
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and Power Point)
• Experience in Office Administration
Salary rate commensurate with experience. Life Insurance. Medical/Hospitalization Insurance. Variable Compensation (bonus).
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.