BCI Asia Construction Information Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Admin Operations Executive (3 vacancies) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- 3 vacancies available within Admin/Operations which includes the Subscriptions Department.
- 2 opening to join our group subscription team ( KL or JB office)
- 1 opening to join admin/operations team ( KL office)
- The successful applicant must be able to work remotely and work within AUS/Newzealand & Asia Time
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices in South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals, allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through market information.
As Admin Operations Executive you will be responsible to support the day-to-day business operations including client subscriptions. You will be surrounded by an experienced open-minded and supportive team and subject to the department you will be attached to, your daily task will include but not limited to:-
- Work closely with other departments including admin, research, Sales & Human Resource for any administration functions.
- Fully understand the Internal System to process & activate subscriptions.
- Update order and payment to CRM system for New Sales, Account Management & event, publication department.
- Ensure client subscriptions activated and deliver client access in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with Sales Guidelines & Admin Guidelines.
- Ensure order subscription details are complete and accurate.
- Support BCI offices (Asia & ANZ) in order processing and ensure it’s done in a timely manner without delays, in the event the local Admin is not available.
- Assisting renewal Manager in the subscription renewal process.
- Ad-hoc task as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in administration & sales supports roles.
- Excellent time management, positive attitude, self-motivated, and highly focused.
- Attention to details and must be able to communicate well in English( Oral & Written)
- Must be able to work remotely and able to work within AUS/Asia time.
- Malaysia Citizen and preferably a candidate who can start with short notice.
What's in it for you?
- A family-oriented, highly dynamic, and energetic team where people love their job and being challenged to perform at their best.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- As low as 14 days annual leave
- 2 days paid leave for charity work
- Birthday & Work Anniversary Leave.
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance & Outpatient Medical Allowance.
- 5 days working week ( Monday to Friday)
BCI Asia values personal integrity, social and environmental responsibility as well as transparency, quality, and efficiency. Suitable candidates will share these values.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
BCI Media Group is a leading provider of building and construction information with offices in South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and US . We service a large portfolio of Industry professionals allowing them to maintain a competitive advantage and win new business through the use of market information provided.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru, Selangor.