YYC & Co is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Admin Executive (Tax), Skudai Johor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Assist in sending E-mails reminder on CP204 and CP204A.
- Assist in handling payments and submission of client’s cheque to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB)
- Assist in updating records (i.e. submissions, payments, incoming and outgoing letters and etc.)
- Assist in preparing checklist for new clients and resigned clients.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Proven experience in administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Diploma in business administration or relevant field; certification in business admin or secretarial will be an asset.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Gradu
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.