Red Dot Education Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Admin Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Possess GCE O Levels or equivalent qualification
- Basic IT skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Email, Internet
- Meet minimum qualification
- Able to communicate effectively in English and at least one other language e.g. Mandarin, Malay etc
- Receive, check and process Student Applications
- Receive, process, renew, submit, cancel, and track Student Pass Applications to ICA for new students, renewal cases and progression students and to follow up on queries from ICA
- Prepare Student Contracts, Letter of Offers, Fee Payable and other documents necessary for the admission of students
- Ensure the signing and closure of Student Contracts and to facilitate the required fee payment
- Maintain relevant student records in Student files
- Provide related Student Admission Services
- Purchase Banker’s Guarantee
- Purchase FPS Insurance and handle Escrow related transactions and liaising with FPS service providers, if applicable
- Prepare timely reports required for management information
- Data entry into the SMS and other information systems
- Any other duties assigned by the Employer, Management and/or Supervisor
Reddot Education is an International Education Provider, who helps students to discover their potential and prepare them to be ready for further studies in foreign countries such as Singapore, UK, etc where command of the English Language is necessary.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.