Ulink Assist Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accounts Executive (Work Remotely in Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Accounts Executive (Work Remotely)
Note: this role will involve permanent remote work in Malaysia with occasional business trips to Singapore if necessary.
- Manage full set of accounts. Prepare monthly financial and management reports. Prepare annual financial projections and budget
- Perform all book-keeping functions, bank transactions, weekly reconciliation of cash balances and intercompany payments/collections
- Manage the Company's liquidity, AR and AP and credit exposure
- Process payroll, CPF and tax submissions
- Assist in formulating and implementing internal control procedures. Prepare financial projections for capital and liquidity planning
- Apply for government financial subsidies
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and other external parties
Starting salary: RM 4000 - 6000 (depending on experience)
Work location: Permanent remote work
- Relevant degree: accountancy
- Preferred: 3 years of accounts or audit experience
- Candidate must: 1) have good judgement and problem solving skills, 2) be resourceful, 3) be able to work independently
- Exposure and learning opportunities in an entrepreneurial setting
- Career advancement and opportunities to handle responsibilities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you so much for your interest.
About Ulink Assist: Founded in 1996, Ulink Assist is one of Singapore’s leading medical assistance providers. Every year, we arrange more than 1,700 medical appointments for patients to receive treatment in Singapore. We have working relationships with all the private and government healthcare providers, and the majority of our clients are from Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia and China. http://ulinkassist.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.