Jin Lee (Oil Mills) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accounts Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The candidate will be handling a full set of accounts for an established palm kernel crusher in the palm oil industry.
- Monitor and manage the aging of accounts receivables / payables
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily entry of financial transactions into company database
- Rectify accounting discrepancies
- Able to handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned, such as liaising with government / corporate bodies
- Able to handle HR / insurance-related matters
- A good understanding of corporate tax structure, corporate funding management and tax incentives is a plus
Candidate must possess LCCI Certificate / Diploma in Accounting, or higher academic qualifications in Accounting.
Interested candidates please contact:
Lam Cheu Pin
JIN LEE (OIL MILLS) SDN BHD
PLO239, Jalan Timah 2,
Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang,
81700 Pasir Gudang
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.