Samtec Asia Pacific (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Accounts Assistant - (oDdTefwH-oDdTefwH)
Samtec Asia Pacific (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accounts Assistant - (oDdTefwH-oDdTefwH) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job title: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
The Account's Assistant role is to maintain general ledgers and accurately prepare, enter, monitor and audit accounts payable/ receivable processes and procedures and maintain confidentiality.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- Handle Accounts Payable (AP) cycle and Accounts Receivable (AR) cycle.
- Monitor AP/ AR aging and handle AP/ AR master creation.
- Receive and verify Payable invoices to process into the system.
- Process monthly staff claims.
- Issuance of tax invoices.
- Maintain and upkeep disbursement record.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Issuance monthly General Journal.
- Maintain Fixed Assets cycle (register, sighting, capitalization, disposal, transfer, written off) and monthly reporting.
- Handle quarterly Bank Negara Reporting.
- Handle Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Creditor Reconciliation.
- Handle Withholding Tax, Imported Service Tax, all other taxes matter.
- Prepare and support external audit schedule and Taxation schedules.
- Maintain and upkeep of document filing.
- Handle all the jobs and tasks as assigned by Senior Account Executive, or Head of Accounts/Finance Department, or Asia Financial Controller.
- Special projects as and when assigned by Management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
'The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.'
- 3 years in related / similar position
- Minimum LCCI Diploma or higher / related technical or equivalent experience.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.