CRICUT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accounting Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting functions, financial policies and procedures, budgeting and tax.
- Responsible for management account, annual/ biannual budgets and monthly forecast.
- Ensure timely financial closing and reporting functions.
- Prepare monthly management report and highlight the financial performance and financial position of the company to management.
- Communicate and work with oversee third party partners and corporate office partners.
- To perform any other function and tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Implement and operate controls to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Constantly correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America, as well as Malaysia we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.