Corporate FinEdge Management Services is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accounting Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of full set of accounts and monthly closing: GL, AP & AR for Accounts department
- Prepare financial data for entry into the financial system
- Perform monthly reconciliation on bank statement
- Keep accounting records and bank statements
- Prepare monthly audit schedules, maintain loan schedules
- Provide other supporting functions to the Division
- Liaise with related departments to co-ordinate any accounting related matters.
- To perform document checking, matching credit note with the relevant documents.
- Data entry in to the accounting system after complete checked & matched
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time
• Diploma/ Degree in Accounting with at least 2 years of relevant experience (Accounting Firm preferable), including keeping full sets of accounts.
• Previous credit control experience would be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Pleasant and positive working attitude.
• An independent team worker
• Able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.