Huiye Polymer (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accountant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee the monthly closing including preparation, reconciliation and review of financial reports/schedules.
- Involve in the planning, conducting and execution of stock count and stock take procedures and processes.
- Responsible for the management of cashflow, accounts receivables, accounts payables, inventories and fixed assets.
- Preparation of annual budget and variance analyses.
- Liaise with tax agents, auditors, company secretary, bankers and other regulatory bodies for related official matters.
- Maintenance of SAPP system as and when required.
- Handling of all tax related functions including planning, reconciliation, computation, submission and attending to relating audits.
- Ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the Management from time-to-time.
- Responsible for the management of cashflow, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventories and fixed assets.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience and preferably in manufacturing environment
- Familiar with the reporting standards and requirements
- Meticulous and eye for details
- Possess high degree of self-motivation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in English.
- Member of professional accounting bodies an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be awarded to the successful candidates. Interested applicant kindly apply online.
Please state the reasons for leaving past and present employment, all last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability.
We are a well established and leading manufacturer of polyethylene packaging materials serving the petrochemical industries.
We are also the leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty polyethylene packaging bags to Singapore's petrochemical industry, supporting the Singapore operations of ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips and The Polyolefin Company on Jurong Island. In addition, we produce general-purpose polyethylene packaging materials used for a variety of storage and packing purposes, such as refuse bags, which are exported to the Japanese market. We have business presence in the PRC, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore. We are seeking responsible and qualified individuals to join our team in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.