UNIGRA FOOD PROCESSING ASIA PACIFIC SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Accountant, APAC position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Must have finance, costing and SAP knowledge.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Qualifications (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / MIA) is an advantage.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English with excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- Mandarin language is an advantage.
- Based in Tanjung Langsat, Pasir Gudang and willing to travel around 1 week per month (APAC Region).
- Experience in food industry.
Unigrà is in the business of transforming and selling oils and fats, margarine and semi-processed products to produce food, especially confectionery.
Founded in 1972 by Luciano Martini, over the years the company has developed its mission to produce top quality primary ingredients, semi-finished and finished products for all the channels in the sector: Industrial, Artisanal, Retail and Ho.Re.Ca.
Unigrà’s success is based on clear, winning ideas: constant research into the best primary materials and top quality, ongoing investments in cutting-edge production technology, a strong focus on customer demands and determination to achieve increasingly ambitious results.
Unigrà is now an international business with revenues exceeding 500 million Euros, exporting approximately 35% of its turnover from the business of its 14 foreign subsidiaries, 2 branches and an extensive network of distributors and importers in over 100 countries worldwide.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either