Jstar Motion Sdn Bhd Vacancies Account Payable & Fixed Asset Executive
Jstar Motion Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account Payable & Fixed Asset Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Timely and accurate processing of inter-company invoices;
- Monthly reconciliation of inter-company invoices;
- Validate employee expense claims to ensure compliance with local travel and entertainment policies;
- Process payments to employees on timely basis;
- Liaise effectively with internal and external vendors on matters relating to accounts;
- Ensure all documents are validated and processed before month end closing;
- Review purchase requisition on timely basis.
- Review fixed asset requisition, register fixed asset and create SAP asset tag;
- Check for completeness and accuracy of fixed assets sub ledger and month-end closing activities such as account reconciliations, journal entries and adjustments;
- Ensure timely and accurate capitalize of fixed asset;
- Generate and review monthly depreciation postings;
- Collaborate with team members to monitor asset disposals and movements;
- Lead and coordinate the fixed asset annual physical inventory count exercise;
- Prepare CAPEX and depreciation budget.
- Ensure Internal Control compliance across activities, and able to identify and address any gaps;
- Support external and internal audits and ensure adequate follow up on issues identified during external and internal audit;
- To perform any other ad-hoc work as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Good credit in English, Malay, Mathematics and accounting subjects with proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a fast pace environment;
- Independent and able to meet tight deadline;
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask;
- Able to communicate and writing in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin in order to communicate with Mandarin speaking employees, local and overseas HQ.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and SAP FICO module is an advantage.
- Willing to work 6 days (Alternate Saturdays) in Kulai, Johor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.