Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Experience and manage to do full-set Accounting records, Payroll, Account Payables & Account Receivables to ensure all accounts transactions are updated timely and accurate.
- Experience in accounting software and payroll system.
- Able to manage all daily administrative task and daily operation of the company, including documents processing and data entry.
- Maintain proper filling of the company documents.
- Clerical works such as preparing reports, petty cash record & claims etc.
- To undertake another ac-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Mandarin speaker will be added advantage
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.