Creative Stationery Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Account Receivable, Debtors follow-ups.
- Collecting Customer payments through regular customer contact via email and telephone.
- Escalation of disputed debts to disputes are promptly resolved
- Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit
- Update credit limit/terms in system
- Assist in annual review activity
- Customer master data opening and maintenance
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision
- Financial net sales calculation and sales allowance tracking
- Prepare and maintain customer's monthly reconciliation if required
- Enter in the books of accounts in time and accurately
- Responsible in managing the financial bookkeeping of company
- Processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of company
- Supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate
- Communicating with customers and send bills to customers; processes refunds; interact with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and works to resolve billing disputes
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not sync
- Coordination with various banks to monitor funds positions
- To ensure finalization of monthly closure of different modules on time
- Prepare necessary information for audit process
- Prepare and analysis report as and when required.
- Preparation of Tax Invoices and submission to the customers
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting
- Experience in similar capacity
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications and Autocount
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good knowledge about Tax Laws and accounting
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication and pleasant interpersonal skills.
Office Hours : 8.30 AM - 6.00 PM
Based at : Creative Stationery Sdn Bhd (Taman Teknologi Johor)
For more information on our companies, Please feel free to visit our websites :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.