A Relationship Manager is responsible for growing myTukar’s Used Car Dealers business portfolio by managing used car dealerships’ used car assets, and trade-in services by providing them with a sound solution by utilizing our expert consultancy and our online bidding platform.
Role and Responsibilities
Develop and maintain a strong and beneficial relationship with Used Car Dealers by providing sound advice on the best product and services that fit their business needs.
• Drive awareness and understanding of myTukar products and services for partners while building a sustainable relationship.
• Keep abreast of our business environment, to ensure our products and services are relevant and competitive.
• Ensuring managing, execution of leads to meet sales volume KPI and develop high penetration rate in serviced areas. • Developing new sales channels and markets by business partnerships to increase dealer engagement rate and sales volume.
• Ensuring compliance when performing daily sales activities.
• Execution of sales process to provide hassle-free services for business partners.
• Enjoy working in a fast-phased organization.
• Confident and self-driven to execute and manage tasks.
• All rounded sales and marketing experience with good product knowledge on the automotive industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A professional diploma or university degree.