SENIBONG COVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidates must possess at least LCCI or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Professional Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 3 year(s) of relevant working experience especially accounting matters related to Strata Properties.
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to prepare full sets of accounts and management report.
- Self-motivated, good team player, meticulous, possess initiative and is able to work independently.
- Able to work with all levels of management and is a team player.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system and Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum required skills : Good understanding of Strata Title Act and Strata Management Act will be an advantage.
- Responsible for the preparation of the full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, payroll, tax, and treasury issues. Finalization and closing of monthly accounts.
- Responsible for daily financial matters and handling of corporate related matters.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers, Group finance department and other Group related division where necessary.
- Support the team on all financial analysis, business valuation, financial projections and assist in preparation of related report for management decision making.
- Assist in research or information gathering for financial proposals and other business projects.
- Assist in administrative related work.
- To ensure timeless and accuracy of Monthly & Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Generate Progress Billings and Tax Invoices Promptly.
- Prompt Issuance of PV and Cheques for Payments.
- Prompt & Proper Filling of Documents.
- Accurate and Timely Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Prepare tax estimates and subsequent revisions.
- Prepare budget for dormant and semi active companies.
- Perform any ad hoc task as and when required.
Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with working experience.
Senibong Cove Property Management Services (SCPMS) was incorporated on 2011 and began its operation on 2012. SCPMS main activity is in Township Management, Security & Environment Management, Landscape Maintenance, Facilities Management, Strata Schemes Management, Road Maintenance which currently managed all Master Community Living in the Senibong Cove.
With a talented team of management, experienced work force with our expansion, we would like to invite suitable candidates to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.