Creative Stationery Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage full set of accounts, AP and AR. Enter in the books of accounts in-time and accurately.
• Accounts Receivable maintenance, i.e. AR payment collection monitoring and follow-up.
• Account Payable maintenance, AP payment monitoring (i.e. update the ETA of purchase prior to proceed payment)
• Assist in audit process & corporate income tax submission
• Performing full set accounts and responsible for all aspects of accounting functions.
• Perform customers account reconciliation.
• Prepare bank and credit card account reconciliation.
• Ensuring proper maintenance of accounting transactions in compliance with statutory and requirements.
• Enter in the books of accounts in time and accurately
• Responsible in managing the financial bookkeeping of company
• Supervises other staff members who assist with the bookkeeping duties
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Communicating with customers and send bills to customers; processes refunds; interact with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and works to resolve billing disputes
• Create and monitor internal auditing procedures and to solve problem when accounting numbers are not sync
• Coordination with various banks to monitor funds positions
• To ensure finalization of monthly closure of different modules on time
• Assist in preparation of cash flow forecasts
• Prepare necessary information for audit process
• Preparation of Tax Invoices and submission to the customers
• Liaise with external party such as auditors, tax agents, banks and government authorities.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting
• Experience in similar capacity
• Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications and Autocount
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Good knowledge about Tax Laws and accounting
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good communication and pleasant interpersonal skills.
Office Hours : 8.30 AM - 6.00 PM
Based at : Creative Stationery Sdn Bhd (Taman Teknologi Johor)
For more information on our companies, Please feel free to visit our websites :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.