Greater Asia Seafood Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts receivables and accounts payable transactions to ensure that these are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Timely and accurate coding and data entry of bills, payables, cheque requisitions and invoices.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Liaising with debtors and creditors to deal with any issues or corrections that may arise.
- Perform reconciliation for vendor statements, maintaining vendor files with supporting documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting documents like payment vouchers and journals.
- Timely update petty cash transactions, compile reports in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Ensure daily accounts processes are up-to-date to meet financial closing deadline.
- Prepare documents and reports as per requested.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filling.
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Accounting or part professional qualification (LCCI or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar field.
- Proficient in BM and English. Mandarin will be an added advantages.
- Familiarization towards UBS or SQL accounting system.
- Pleasant personality and team player.
- Computer literate, notably Microsoft Office Applications.
- High initiative, hardworking, dedicated with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Reliable, highly motivated and accurate in data entry skills.
We are an established integrated seafood manufacturer with our highly advanced plant based in Pasir Gudang. Our speciality in farming and processing of Black Tiger Shrimps has earned us a place in the export market, at the very highest level of excellence.
Generally, we are highly responsible for the below four (4) core values:
To nature and the environment, by ensuring our farming and processing procedures are done in a sustainable way.
To our employees, by providing a workplace that is happy, nurturing a sense of teamwork, secure and safe.
To our products, treating the shrimps with care and respect as should be accorded to this priceless gift mother nature has awarded us a wholesome and nutritious food.
To our customers, by maintaining the high quality and value of our products.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.