Eldon Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Account & Admin Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to carrying out quality accounting and financial reporting.
- Oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions
- Gather and analyse key financial data for internal use and making critical business decisions.
- Support budgeting and cash flow management.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and presenting the results.
- Collaborate and manage a team of junior account assistants, ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all the accounting tasks
- Prepare the full set of accounts and financial statements of the Company
- Supervision of accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Review and approve of various online bank transactions
- Ensure daily data backups
- Reconcile account balances, bank statements, maintain General Ledger and preparing month-end closing procedures
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyse
- Assist in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets schedules
- Assess internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Support in month-end and year-end closing processes
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist in monthly payroll preparation
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Report to & liaise with Holding Company for all accounting related matters
- More than 5 years proven experience in accounting or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of financial, payroll softwares and MS Office
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, organisational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
Today, raises in health awareness, raises the opportunies in health industry and changes the way we deliver the solution.
People living in a sophisticated lifestyle has brought on new demands for health solution as well as advanced health delivering system. Today, almost every one of us consult pharmacy or doctor for health related problems.
Here we provide our innovative solution/products that may impact your health and performance. Eldon is a healthcare company envisions to deliver advance health solutions and enhancements through science and nature's wisdom.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.